You can download VMware vSphere Hypervisor 7 ESXI trial version (60 days) here
You can buy VMware vSphere Hypervisor 7 ESXI License key lifetime for $35/key here: https://taloshop.xyz/ban/product/vmware-vsphere-hypervisor-7-esxi/
How to install VMware vsphere hypervisor esxi 7.0
- First, make sure that your server or computer meets the minimum hardware requirements for ESXi 7.0. You can find these requirements on the VMware website.
- Download the ESXi 7.0 ISO image
- Burn the ESXi 7.0 ISO image to a DVD or create a bootable USB drive with the ESXi 7.0 ISO image using the Rufus utility
- Insert the ESXi 7.0 installation media into the server or computer on which you want to install ESXi.
- Boot the server or computer from the ESXi 7.0 installation media.
- When prompted, select “ESXi-7.0.0-xxxxxxx-standard Installer” and press Enter to start the installation.
- Read and accept the end-user license agreement.
- Select the destination disk where you want to install ESXi and press Enter.
- Enter a root password for the ESXi host.
- Press F11 to start the installation.
- Wait for the installation to complete. It may take several minutes.
- When the installation is complete, remove the installation media and reboot the server or computer.
- Configure the ESXi host by connecting to it with the vSphere Client or the vSphere Web Client.
That’s it! You have successfully installed VMware vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi) 7.0.